This Policy forms part of the Naxlav Terms and Conditions, and so words defined in the Terms and Conditions have the same meaning in this Policy, unless the context indicates otherwise. Nothing in this Policy is intended to limit your statutory rights in any way.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, you can return the product to us and we will either repair, replace or refund it, subject to the below terms.
You are responsible for the following when returning eligible products:
- Submitting a return request by visiting the following link: https://www.naxlav.com/service/new-return/
- Include all packaging and accessories that were sold with the product.
- Safely and securely package products for transport protection.
- Clearly mark the outside of the parcel in large block letters with the following information:
- Our returns address: The physical address published on https://www.naxlav.com/contact
- Your Invoice Number: Find this on the final invoice provided upon purchase.
- Returning the product(s) to our returns address
- We recommend using shipping insurance if shipping items to us.
Failure to adhere to any of these requirements could delay the processing of your request and/or result in its decline altogether.
1. Non Defective Products
If you change your mind and no longer want a product you may return it, provided:
- you log a return on the Website within 14 (fourteen) days after delivery to you or collection by you of the unwanted product. Thereafter, you can only return a product if it is defective and eligible under section 3 of this policy;
- it is undamaged and unused, with labels, stickers and protective material attached;
- it is in the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition with all seals still intact (if applicable);
- A broken seal will result in a 20% re-stocking fee being deducted from the refund.
- it is not missing any accessories or parts; and
- it is not one of the following excluded products:
- Backorder Goods (cannot be returned unless eligible under section 2 or 3)
- Electronic vouchers, gaming codes, digital downloads and/or other digital products;
- Audio or video recordings or computer software that have been unsealed;
- Consumable Products that are unsealed and/or used;
- Printer Cartridges that have been unsealed;
- Wearable accessories including, but not limited to face masks, which for hygienic and public health reasons may not be returned; or
- Flat packed products that have been assembled after delivery
Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will arrange a refund of the purchase price of the product within 10 (ten) business days of its return.
2. Incorrect and/or damaged products
You or the person you nominate are responsible for inspecting products to be correct as ordered and free of physical damage during collection.
If we deliver the incorrect product(s) to you, please notify us by logging a return, subject to the terms in section 1.
Unless insurance is arranged at your request; we cannot be held liable for damage, theft and/or loss in transit. You may contact us if damaged goods are delivered to you and we will do what we can to assist.
3. Defective Products
We attempt to ensure that the products we supply are of high quality, in good working order and without defects, however, inevitably some products may become defective.
Unless otherwise stated, we cover the products we sell with a standard 6 month warranty against defects.
In some cases, where longer supplier warranties apply (stated on product page), it is subject to whatever terms and conditions the supplier or manufacturer may impose. These are usually stated in a brochure or leaflet inside or on the product packaging. It is your responsibility to make yourself aware of any such terms and conditions. It is also important to note that it will be in the supplier or manufacturer’s discretion what remedy it can offer you. Naxlav is under no obligation to provide you with a credit, repair / replacement, as your remedy lies with the supplier or manufacturer. However, since we want your experience to be as good as possible, if the supplier or manufacturer has offered you a repair / replacement within the applicable extended supplier warranty and it takes longer than 30 (thirty) days, we will get in touch with you to discuss alternatives if possible.
The following is considered a defect:
A material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect.
The following is NOT considered a defect and will not entitle you to a return under section 3
- signs of physical damage;
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage arising from electrical surges and/or sea air corrosion;
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product;
- where the specifications of a product, although generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you; and
- signs of handling and/or repackaging.
If a product becomes defective, a return may be logged during its warranty period.
If we arranged the delivery of your product order and:
- A product on that order becomes defective less than 30 (thirty) days after delivery date;
- We will arrange a courtesy collection* of the defective product from you and a courtesy delivery* of the repaired/replaced product (if applicable) to you.
- A product on that order becomes defective more than 30 (thirty) days after delivery date during the warranty duration;
- You will be responsible for arranging delivery of the defective item back to us, but we will arrange courtesy delivery* of the repaired/replaced (if applicable) product to you.
*Limits to the courtesy shipping policies will be applied at our discretion depending on the size and weight of the product and/or the location of the collection/delivery address.
If you collected your product order and:
- A product on that order becomes defective during its warranty duration;
- You will be responsible for arranging delivery of the defective item back to us and collection of the repair/replacement product (if applicable)
If you return a defective product to us, the following additional term (s) will apply:
- If you fail to return all of the accessories and parts that were sold with that product, we are entitled to (subject to applicable law) refuse the return, or only to replace the item that you did return; or to estimate the value of the missing accessories and parts and to refund you in respect of the returned item only.
4. Charges and Refunds
- Under no circumstances will donations, shipping fees or any goodwill credit, be refunded.
- If you return a product that does not comply with this Policy, you may be liable to reimburse us for the cost of any courtesy collection/delivery events and/or for collection of the product back from us. (If applicable)
- Products not collected within 30 (thirty) days after notice to do so may be sold or recycled.
- Please note that we only refund to the same payment method that was originally used to pay for the product.
- If we are unable to refund using the same method we will process an EFT to your nominated bank account.